DRAW THE LESSON | ''GOD''| AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

IT'S DRAW THE LESSONS WITH AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL.
THREE ASPECTS OF LIFE I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM

NO 1 IS

GOD



Most of us acknowledge the indispensability of God in our lives but a sheer number of us are yet to walk into the reality, or function in this requisite aspect of our existence.
So, recently, God through the instrumentality of the third person in the Trinity has brought me into a magnificent consciousness of His person and His indispensable role in my life, and has taught me three vital lessons in my walk with Him.
It has really been an exciting spiritual odyssey with the Holy Spirit and I employ you to join me as we scale new heights!!!

1.    TRUE REALITY
So let’s begin from where I started from with this my awesome friend; The HOLY SPIRIT. Guess what? I have known Him for a while now but there were still some depths of revelation and communion that I was oblivious to. He made me understand that the true reality of life is in the spirit, I came to understand that I only had a head knowledge of this and no true experiential knowledge of it.
LIFE IS SPIRITUAL!!! This kept resounding in my spirit like that echo in an empty room. For every situation in the physical realm, there has been a spiritual operation. Now I came to understand the depth of spiritual consciousness, that God is a spirit (John 4:24) and nothing of Him is attributed to the flesh or to the natural. So any man who claims to know God and lacks spiritual consciousness or sensitivity is rather in an immense error of the TRUE REALITY of life.


UP COMING: 3 REASONS WHY WE LACK SPIRITUAL CONCIOUSNESS. A MUST READ!!! SO ANTICIPATE IT ON THIS BLOG.

2.    FELLOWSHIP/RELATIONSHIP
Another lesson the Holy Spirit has taught me is, Question: what is Relationship and what is Fellowship? Which is more important in our interaction with any entity?
In an attempt to make this write up very brief I will go straight to say; do you know that you can have a relationship with a person without any form of fellowship. 2 cor 13:14. The word communion in this passage also means fellowship. Most of us can make boast that we have a relationship with God, Yea! That’s right, but do you know that your relationship with God wasn’t your making? Infact , God has a relationship with every living soul by the virtue of Him sending His only son not to die for Christians only  rather for the whole world.
Understand this, the love was given for the whole world, ( see John 3:16), and the grace has appeared unto all men (see Titus 2:11), but the fellowship is missing, the fellowship is the reality of this love and grace that we claim to have access to. God the Father is accredited the LOVE, God the Son is accredited with the concept of GRACE, but FELLOWSHIP/KOINONIA is only possible by the HOLY SPIRIT.

HELLO! You can’t  lose your relationship with God, that’s because,  HE LOVES YOU  whether you like it or not, but the one at risk here is the fellowship, you need to guide it jealously and engage in it daily to keep it ablaze and veritable. Though He has a relationship with you, what validates it is the potency of your fellowship with Him.


3.    TOTAL DEPENDENCE
GOD IS DEPENDABLE!!! He has blown me away with this depth of revelation, beyond the superficial knowledge of ‘’God can provide’’  He has taught me that; He will provide. Life has been rough but “at the center of it all, is you (GOD) that I see”, thanks to Eben for blessing me with that soul lifting song.
Look from this perspective; the more you advance in Him (GOD), the more you learn to depend. With our biological fathers, sons grow to independence but with our heavenly Father, sons grow to more dependence. He can never put to shame those that put their trust in Him. I have had to struggle lately with a couple of life challenging issues-  school, family, ministry and a compendium of personal issues.
                                                                                           
But He brought me through it all even when I couldn’t see through, just like Shannon L. Alder said “fear is the glue that keeps you stuck, faith is the solvent that sets you free”
So I have learnt not to be scared of my future because God is already there.
So to you out there, never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God
Don’t be afraid to put all your eggs in His basket.

ACTION PLAN: Try getting a journal to document lessons you learn daily in life, it might be little but just write it down, at the long run it will be worth it.

Thank you so much for reading, don’t forget this is just lesson one. So keep up with the series, lesson two is coming. You can subscribe to my mail to get the lessons at your convenience.
IT'S DRAW THE LESSONS WITH:

AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL



Comments

  1. I actually just read this now and it is wow!
    Takes me back to a 'thought' someone left me with the other day: he said "what differentiates you is determined by how much you know of God 'personally'"...and i saw that clearly when you talked about fellowship.
    This is indeed powerful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear! We wish people come to the knowledge of this...
      Thanks a lot

      Delete
  2. Read... This really sank. Unto him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly....

    That aspect of trusting an unknown future to an unknown God is really true..He knows the end from the beginning and he also calleth those things that be not as though they were.. God bless you richly bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. great men, God is indespensable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 WAYS TO REMAIN RELEVANT

HOW TO MAKE SUCCESS A LIFESTYLE