AZUKA IFEANYI | ''BACK AND BETTER''

Right now I did throw a party or ring the celebration bells.!!!

BUT in retrospect my life has been like a lighted candle in the wind, and guess what? after the wind came the storms, and then the hurricane!

BUT I SCALED THROUGH! Yea I did, that's why you see me here again after such a long time. Now I understand what it means to be beset by life's negative vices. Even in the toughest weather I went further stronger so now we are back and better!
So to you out there; in life be unwilling to yield to negativity, be tenacious, be dogged in the pursuit of purpose, marry determination and persistence.
Aisha Tyler once said ''Success is not the absence of failure; it's the persistence through failure''


I'm glad to be here and I know you are happy TOO! because God has helped me grow through the things I have gone through, and its time to ''DRAW THE LESSONS''......
So my next three blog posts will be on lessons God has taught me going through life at this young age, and guess what? its mind blowing, phenomenal and substantive.

So lets go! I know you are hungry and I vehemently cant wait to off-load this lessons.
SEE YOU THERE!!!

AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

Comments

  1. Welcome back. I anticipate the loads of sagacity, can't wait to tap from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you dear.
    Not to miss any why not subscribe and you get them direct to your mail, for your convenience.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 WAYS TO REMAIN RELEVANT

HOW TO MAKE SUCCESS A LIFESTYLE

DRAW THE LESSON | ''GOD''| AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL