DRAW THE LESSON ''2'' | FRIENDS | AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL


I cannot imagine where I would be today was it not for that handful of friends who brought so much joy and blessings to me beyond measure. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!

Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun, life becomes like a desert island without friends and you will agree with me that you are privileged to have some people as friends. Yea! Me too, it’s really a privilege I met some certain individuals.

So with such gusto let’s recap some memories and *DRAW THE LESSONS* from the company of my friends.

Recently life transported me to a famous and ancient city in Edo state, Nigeria. Benin City to be precise and I came to meet a lot of people who have really affected my life positively. So in recent times here are three (3) friends I met and lessons I did learn associating with them.

DO IT RIGHT

Joining the Sunday school teachers in the school chapel was a great adventure for me as I love being in the midst of teachers, it was a Wednesday evening Prep, and right there was one person with such brilliance of speech, and it arrested my attention.

DUKE PETER, has been of immense blessing to me, such a promising young man, a social media guru, full of life, God centered and very optimistic. He lives in his tomorrow, having his future in perspective; the goal is to be now what you want to be tomorrow.

In brief, he is one who propagates the concept of “do it right or don’t do it at all”. It’s not about making everything look good it’s about doing it the right way, even if it’s going against a vast number of naysayers and mediocre people. It’s not everything we do that stands the test of time, but when we focus on doing the right things despite the oppositions we can lay foundations that transcends time and seasons.
So let’s take a closer look, how many things have we done not because it was right but because you needed and applaud from people.


STRIKE THE BALANCE

EMMANUEL LAWSON, he is one brother from another mother, with a good sense of humor, frugal in spending (as an economist though!), he is also my roomie and bunkie, that makes him the first face I get to see when I wake up every morning in recent times and Lawson’s demeanor makes him practically interesting to be with.

The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us, which enables us to focus our efforts and strengths to our areas of maximum potential.
We fall victim of living an imbalanced life daily and salvaging such is what everyone need to learn. 

So I did glean from him a lot about living a balanced life especially as a young man with life striking challenges. So do you have the balance, between your spiritual life, Academics, friends, family, etc?
You can build a personal Utopia simply by placing everything in perspective and prioritizing. Lawson said ’the world doesn’t celebrate excuses, the world celebrates success’’ and with a good balance in life such is attainable.

SELFLESSNESS

To experience life’s deepest joy and true fulfillment, we need to view everything that happens in life with the spectacle of love.

Irene Johnson, one whose contributions is invaluable, she has enough love to go round; I call her a love billionaire.  A thousand candles can be lighted from a single candle and yet the light of that candle will never grow dim, that’s her person.
Myles Munroe once said ‘’the value of life is not in it’s duration but in it’s donation. You are not important because of how long you live, you are important because of how effective you live’’
I remember an old quote ‘’we live to love and we love to live’’

She brought me into an incomprehensible world of friendship where selflessness is the slogan; sacrifice is our pride and love our motto. 
A lot of wounded hearts needs your love to heal, a lot of shattered dreams needs your positive incite to revive. Becoming as eye to the blind and feet to the lame is essential in living an effective life.

ACTION PLAN: What significant lesson has your life taught your friends and people around you? Try doing something daily to make the life of other people better. You could consider my options
v Give more than you take.
v Pull others up the ladder with you
v Bring out the best in others.
v Forgive and forget.
v Sacrifice for others.
v Be humble.
v Above all be a good friend. Period.

You just made my day by going through this!  Lesson three is knocking and for we not to leave any stone unturned; subscribe to my mail list and get all post direct in your box.
IT’S DRAW THE LESSON WITH

AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL



Comments

  1. Oh. I so love This post(lesson), mainly because it's what i advocate "closer than a brother"
    Keith Harrell puts it like this "no man is an island, we're formed by many HANDS and HEARTS"
    Bishop T.D Jakes calls them the Confidants, Constituents and the Comrades....their presence is just priceless.
    Thank you, for sharing this one. It sure got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome bro. Its true what they say that true friendships are conduits and conveyors of individuals from where they are to where they ought to be. You have just leaked my secret to the public without me ever mentioning it was a secret. That has shown to me how much of a friend you are. Thank you so much for this, I truly honour celebrate you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its been awesome getting to know you!

      Delete
  3. Truly friends are needed in this journey called "life" and good friends I mean.

    Your post just made me look back at everything have achieved so far and how some great friends has played a major role in all.

    Truly most of our friends deserve trophies/needs to be celebrated always and Peter Duke happens to be such. His brilliance of speech and dress sense is dope.

    Was in Warri few days ago with some Thought Leaders and someone mentioned his name and how brilliant he is with words, me was just feeling awesome within and proud to have known him.

    Many thanks to all my great friends and thanks Godfrey for this post and you too knows you are a great somebody.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DRAW THE LESSON | ''GOD''| AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

HOW TO MAKE SUCCESS A LIFESTYLE

5 WAYS TO REMAIN RELEVANT