GIVE UP ALL FOR THE BEST - AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

GIVE UP ALL FOR THE BEST - AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

''When we give up our worth in life for the best in Christ that's only when we are worth the best in life''
                                                                  AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL

I  have something in my mind to let out, Yea! something God dropped in my meditation one faithful evening, and what could it be?..........let's go this journey step by step.

 GIVE UP ALL....!!!
 Philippians 3:7 ''but what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ''
Is there something so important in my life that I have not given up for God, that means there is something so important in God that I have not got yet. God is in the business of; give up all for me and get the all of me, I know this of business men who anxiously waiting for the next opportunity to invest and make the most gain, so is God also waiting for those who can give Him  the slightest opportunity to invest and make the most gain through them, and God can only invest in  those who have given up their gain source for Him laying the pleasures, passions and wills at His feet. 
When we talk about giving up all our will for  God it does go beyond what we merely like, our will have something to do with where we find fulfillment and God is saying that in any thing we find fulfillment that is outside of Him we have to let it go.
Hold Back Nothing! Give Up All...!!  And Surrender All...!!! 

HAVE THE BEST...!!!
Philippians 3:8 ''Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ''
 The Apostle Paul  gave us a reason why he was interested in giving up all for Christ, he says ''.....for the excellency of the knowledge.....''. Paul means I give up all of me for the best of Him. I want nothing below the excellence of Christ. Ok! coming back to me and you can  we  really say we want the best of Christ? Yes! because He wants the best for us. You know what? what God gave us in  John 3:16 was His very best, you know why? check  this out!   John 1:16 ''And of His fulness have all we  received, and grace for grace''. We did not receive average or below average of God but rather we received the fulness of God in His son Jesus. This is what Apostle Paul saw and he said can I just give up  the  very good of me so I can have the best of Christ?, and I agree with Paul because I know that the best is better than the good, and I think I am ready to give up  the good I have for the best I desire 

When God made man in Genesis 1:31, God  said man and the things He has made was very good, so man was a very good creation of God, but His Son Jesus wasn't a very good creation of God, Jesus was God Himself in His very best. 
So God wants us to forget how  very good we are or how very good we were created and be the very best He wants us to be in Christ Jesus. We have received His fulness and those who  have received the fulness of God in Christ are those who have received the best of God. God has the best in store for us, God wants us to walk in His excellence and not in our very good. Its time we come out of that average life we are living and reach out for the best Gifts, Ideas, Potentials, Knowledge, Grace, Power, Love that God has given us through Jesus christ.
Meditate on this Romans 8:32.
 GOD BLESS YOU...

....by Azuka Ifeanyi Daniel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAKE SUCCESS A LIFESTYLE

5 WAYS TO REMAIN RELEVANT

DRAW THE LESSON | ''GOD''| AZUKA IFEANYI DANIEL